Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27173 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 21% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,455 (9,035TL) in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $589 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$50 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$15,717 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oshawa costs C$22,450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (about 1 hour ago)