Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26482 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 18% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,677 (10,110TL) in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (28 minutes ago)