Cost of living in Gaya, India compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01387 EUR / INR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaya (India) is 25% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,270 (₨91,538) in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.19 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U33 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (40 minutes ago)