Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10297 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 54% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,631 (44,972 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $0.59 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seremban costs RM6.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,500,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)