Cost of living comparison between Gävle, Sweden and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10306 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 63% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,104 (49,527 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b5,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,271 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €280 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Houston, Texas costs $130 (38 minutes ago)