Cost of living in Garoua, Cameroon compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Garoua (Cameroon) is 18% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,386 (908,227 Franc) in Garoua.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Mountain View, California costs $5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,800 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kiev costs 37₴ (35 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Hamburg costs €130 (about 1 hour ago)