Cost of living in Ganja, Azerbaijan compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.526 EUR / AZN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ganja (Azerbaijan) is 35% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,950 (3,707 ман) in Ganja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £25 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php23,000 (about 1 hour ago)