Cost of living in Ganja, Azerbaijan compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49980 EUR / AZN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ganja (Azerbaijan) is 35% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €981 (1,963 ман) in Ganja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Palma de Mallorca costs €2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,220 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (41 minutes ago)