Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00077 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is about the same as in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,596 (₩2,064,452) in Gangneung.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$100 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yangon costs 1,250 Kyat (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €14 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $2.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)