Cost of living in Ganganagar, India compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01306 EUR / INR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ganganagar (India) is 44% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €956 (₨73,230) in Ganganagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Durham, North Carolina costs $30 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $847 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 1,949TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in La Plata costs ARS $34 (about 2 hours ago)