Cost of living in Ganganagar, India compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01387 EUR / INR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ganganagar (India) is 42% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,809 (₨130,424) in Ganganagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $93 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Windsor costs C$90 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (40 minutes ago)