Cost of living in Galaţi, Romania compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21842 EUR / RON
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galaţi (Romania) is 29% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,213 (5,552 lei) in Galaţi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maui costs $3,558 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$7 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $533 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$75 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bologna costs €20,000 (39 minutes ago)