Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08035 EUR / BWP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 30% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,117 (P13,898) in Gaborone.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in New York City costs $0.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €23,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Poole costs £19,480 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Stockholm costs 4,889 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rome costs €3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,580,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)