Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08197 EUR / BWP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 29% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,400 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €994 (P12,124) in Gaborone.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,750 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Sorocaba costs R$ 3,009 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $508 (about 1 hour ago)