Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34832 EUR / TND
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 58% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €709 (2,037 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nairobi costs Shilling20,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,250 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quebec City costs C$500 (42 minutes ago)