Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37957 EUR / TND
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 56% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,424 (3,751 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 30 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,033,270,000,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,204 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,849,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)