Cost of living comparison between Gabès, Tunisia and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40664 EUR / TND
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 52% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,426 (3,507 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,372 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 36,000 сўм (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $120 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $2,036 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valletta costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)