Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36150 EUR / TND
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 57% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,400 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €598 (1,654 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Fe costs ARS $10,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in St. Louis, Missouri costs $0.79 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 10,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 10,165 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $6,912 (about 1 hour ago)