Cost of living in Fuzhou, China compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12791 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fuzhou (China) is 20% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,197 (元9,362) in Fuzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mangalore costs ₨1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luanda costs 160 Kwanza (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (43 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 9,375,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)