Cost of living comparison between Fuzhou, China and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13576 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fuzhou (China) is 16% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,728 (元20,095) in Fuzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)