Cost of living in Fuzhou, China compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13330 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fuzhou (China) is 17% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,400 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,164 (元8,730) in Fuzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $2.89 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)