Cost of living in Funchal, Portugal compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funchal (Portugal) is 13% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,389 in Funchal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tel Aviv costs 750 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,220 (about 2 hours ago)