Cost of living in Funabashi, Japan compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00784 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is 82% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,731 (¥348,144) in Funabashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cardiff costs £538 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $12,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Skopje costs 50,000 ден (about 1 hour ago)