Cost of living in Funabashi, Japan compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00771 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is 79% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,684 (¥348,002) in Funabashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 500 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €40 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨71,155 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 4,659 (30 minutes ago)