Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25408 EUR / AED
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 34% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,367 (Dirham 17,188) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Miami, Florida costs $20,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元40 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (about 1 hour ago)