Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 566 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 36% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,181 in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,999 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$40 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php1,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)