Cost of living comparison between Frankfurt am Main, Germany and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 424 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 34% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,197 in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (26 minutes ago)