Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08871 EUR / BWP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 10% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,930 (P33,025) in Francistown.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 18 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (5 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kalamata costs €15 (14 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 20 (20 minutes ago)