Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09121 EUR / BWP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 8% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,867 (P31,439) in Francistown.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kazan' costs руб 11,150 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bergamo costs €7 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$9 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (27 minutes ago)