Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08219 EUR / BWP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 12% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,316 (P16,007) in Francistown.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guntur costs ₨110 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warangal costs ₨7,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Turin costs €35 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bonn costs €499 (30 minutes ago)