Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09122 EUR / BWP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 8% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,985 (P32,716) in Francistown.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 2,399 ден (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 75₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bratislava costs €1.27 (about 2 hours ago)