Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25507 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 23% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,233 (R$ 4,833) in Foz do Iguaçu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €140 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aberystwyth costs £50 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €24 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo André costs R$ 1.99 (43 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)