Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29073 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 15% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,747 (R$ 9,448) in Foz do Iguaçu.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $66 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tacoma, Washington costs $0.73 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.00 zł (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (19 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (33 minutes ago)