Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25590 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 24% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,144 (R$ 4,471) in Foz do Iguaçu.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antananarivo costs 19 Ariary (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,800 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨19 (about 2 hours ago)