Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.647 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 32% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,243 (C$3,466) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Algiers costs 400 Dinar (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 45,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨500 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,017 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Portland, Oregon costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)