Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.660 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is about the same as in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,330 (C$5,049) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $70 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,017 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 11 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Wollongong costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)