Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 54% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,614 in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,211 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolhapur costs ₨5,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Heidelberg costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)