Cost of living in Fort Collins, Colorado, United States compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 452 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.943 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort Collins, Colorado (United States) is 40% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,189 ($4,445) in Fort Collins, Colorado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Adelaide costs AU$3.50 (37 minutes ago)