Cost of living in Formosa, Argentina compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06020 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Formosa (Argentina) is 18% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,451 (ARS $40,721) in Formosa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.30 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (38 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)