Cost of living in Foggia, Italy compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foggia (Italy) is 37% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,049 in Foggia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1.02 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 350,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)