Cost of living in Focşani, Romania compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21782 EUR / RON
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Focşani (Romania) is about the same as in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,549 (7,109 lei) in Focşani.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.19 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U33 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (27 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in London costs £4.00 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (35 minutes ago)