Cost of living in Florianopolis, Brazil compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,175 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26711 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Florianopolis (Brazil) is 23% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,158 (R$ 4,336) in Florianopolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €3,750 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (37 minutes ago)