Cost of living in Florence, Italy compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Florence (Italy) is 37% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,456 in Florence to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)