Cost of living in Flint, Michigan, United States compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 504 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.859 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Flint, Michigan (United States) is 17% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,865 ($2,173) in Flint, Michigan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bellary costs ₨200 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (42 minutes ago)