Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09351 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 21% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,553 (27,308 Dirham) in Fes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)