Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08977 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 21% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,267 (14,114 Dirham) in Fes.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Melbourne costs AU$60 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £12 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$450 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (25 minutes ago)