Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08981 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 21% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,263 (14,061 Dirham) in Fes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $175 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €500 (43 minutes ago)