Cost of living in Feni, Bangladesh compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01184 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Feni (Bangladesh) is 9% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,971 (Taka 250,895) in Feni.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)