Cost of living in Feira de Santana, Brazil compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29073 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Feira de Santana (Brazil) is 13% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,818 (R$ 9,692) in Feira de Santana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 14,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.75TL (about 1 hour ago)