Cost of living in Feira de Santana, Brazil compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30332 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Feira de Santana (Brazil) is 10% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,696 (R$ 8,889) in Feira de Santana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$80 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubrovnik costs 1,000 kn (about 2 hours ago)