Cost of living comparison between Feira de Santana, Brazil and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29514 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Feira de Santana (Brazil) is 13% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,623 (R$ 8,887) in Feira de Santana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,005 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$65,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Christchurch costs NZ$10 (about 2 hours ago)