Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is about the same as in Algeciras (Spain)
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Thessaloniki costs €1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bonn costs €2.71 (about 1 hour ago)