Cost of living in Famagusta, Cyprus compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Famagusta (Cyprus) is 32% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,248 in Famagusta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr11 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kermanshah costs ﷼ 50,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 10 Lari (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ahmedabad costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)