Cost of living in Famagusta, Cyprus compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Famagusta (Cyprus) is 40% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,389 in Famagusta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (about 2 hours ago)