Cost of living in Famagusta, Cyprus compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Famagusta (Cyprus) is 36% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,434 in Famagusta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 3,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,870 (about 1 hour ago)