Cost of living in Famagusta, Cyprus compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Famagusta (Cyprus) is 40% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,561 in Famagusta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)