Cost of living in Exeter, United Kingdom compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.120 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Exeter (United Kingdom) is 30% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,214 (£1,976) in Exeter to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨0.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM120 (about 2 hours ago)