Cost of living in Exeter, United Kingdom compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.155 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Exeter (United Kingdom) is 34% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,353 (£3,770) in Exeter to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 4,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)