Cost of living in Exeter, United Kingdom compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.134 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Exeter (United Kingdom) is 25% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,868 (£1,647) in Exeter to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Liverpool costs £0.48 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Jose, California costs $45 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (28 minutes ago)