Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 17% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,996 in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,179 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Swansea costs £60,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)