Cost of living in Essen, Germany compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 27% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,901 in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900 L£ (about 1 hour ago)