Cost of living in Essen, Germany compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 27% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,129 in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 80,000 Дин. (33 minutes ago)