Cost of living comparison between Essen, Germany and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 26% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,932 in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,931 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1.65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guiyang costs 元35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)