Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13443 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 73% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,196 (kr38,649) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Minsk costs 6,000,000 p. (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$10 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boulder, Colorado costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)