Cost of living in Erzurum, Turkey compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21432 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Erzurum (Turkey) is 12% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,492 (6,961TL) in Erzurum.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Basel costs CHF 2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 1,900TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 80,790 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)