Cost of living in Enugu, Nigeria compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! Enugu has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Enugu.
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00249 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Enugu (Nigeria) is 8% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,382 (554,811 ₦) in Enugu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prishtina costs €100 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨80 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $90 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 33 ฿ (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gibraltar costs £30 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Cambridge costs £1.70 (31 minutes ago)