Cost of living in Enschede, Netherlands compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2016.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Enschede (Netherlands) is 39% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,505 in Enschede to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 75 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)