Cost of living in Eldoret, Kenya compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00899 EUR / KES
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eldoret (Kenya) is 14% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,590 (Shilling288,009) in Eldoret.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campos costs R$ 3.90 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Grand Rapids costs $1.76 (about 1 hour ago)