Cost of living in Elblag, Poland compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23443 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elblag (Poland) is 32% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,042 (8,709 zł) in Elblag.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (36 minutes ago)