Cost of living in Elbasan, Albania compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00739 EUR / ALL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elbasan (Albania) is 22% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,334 (315,771 Lek) in Elbasan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)