Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09454 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 23% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,682 (Bs 38,946) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Voronezh costs руб 12,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 37 (10 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (44 minutes ago)