Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09201 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 20% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,892 (Bs 42,300) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hangzhou costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 330,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨1,400 (about 3 hours ago)