Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09282 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 21% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,795 (Bs 40,888) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)