Cost of living in El Jadida, Morocco compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09018 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 23% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,306 (14,481 Dirham) in El Jadida.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Halifax costs C$1.16 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 27,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (38 minutes ago)