Cost of living in El Jadida, Morocco compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09182 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 24% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,465 (26,845 Dirham) in El Jadida.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $450 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Rioja costs ARS $4,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (44 minutes ago)