Cost of living in Edmonton, Canada compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,156 prices entered by 189 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.640 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Edmonton (Canada) is 30% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,944 (C$3,036) in Edmonton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thrissur costs ₨15,248 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 5 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (about 6 hours ago)