Cost of living in Ecatepec de Morelos, Mexico compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04779 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ecatepec de Morelos (Mexico) is 33% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,998 (Mex$ 41,811) in Ecatepec de Morelos.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 125,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)