Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan, Kazakhstan compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00286 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan (Kazakhstan) is 5% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,145 (1,100,467 KZT) in Dzhezkazgan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,900 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manaus costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)