Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 41% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,586 in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$8,321 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nottingham costs £10 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (31 minutes ago)