Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 348 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 41% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,407 in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨15,248 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$80 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iranshahr costs ﷼ 300,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $167 (about 2 hours ago)