Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09605 EUR / TJS
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 52% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €713 (7,419 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nice costs €409 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,700 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)