Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00755 EUR / ALL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 8% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,381 (182,854 Lek) in Durrës.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$23,987 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5,758 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 0.75 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2,033 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 100 zł (34 minutes ago)