Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00747 EUR / ALL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 13% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,397 (187,106 Lek) in Durrës.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,000 Dinar (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $681 (37 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ujjain costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)