Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00789 EUR / ALL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 9% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,452 (183,933 Lek) in Durrës.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$30 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元120 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tijuana costs Mex$ 63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,325 (about 2 hours ago)