Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00764 EUR / ALL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 12% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,416 (185,280 Lek) in Durrës.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 30 (about 1 hour ago)