Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00743 EUR / ALL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 22% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,822 (514,474 Lek) in Durrës to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €2.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hanover costs €0.60 (about 2 hours ago)