Cost of living in Durham, North Carolina, United States compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.837 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durham, North Carolina (United States) is 30% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,087 ($2,495) in Durham, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 64,500₴ (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Albany, New York costs $7 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lugano costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amarillo, Texas costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Long Beach, California costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)